Full Stack Web Developer with 12+ years of experience specializing in back end development.
A seasoned IT, entrepreneur (co-founded 2 companies) and project manager experienced with all stages of the development cycle for dynamic web projects. Experience working independently or as part of a remote team and well-versed in numerous programming languages.
Web Developer – April 2019 – Present
Co-founder & CTO – April 2018 – Present
- Take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation and creativity
- Collaborate and work with colleagues from 30+ countries
- Develop and update online application with custom built CMS for connecting Career Coaches and Job Seekers globally with a booking and subscription payment system, and communication tools
Co-founder – June 2019 – Present
Co-founder & CTO – July 2007 – june 2019 – 10 yrs
- Successfully finished 300+ projects, 200+ websites, collaborate with international and local clients
- Represent the technological agenda in staff meetings and when making hiring decisions
- Create applications that address the phases of SDLC and optimize them for speed and scalability
- Develop and maintain Joomla and WordPress-based applications
- Improve our internal TM/PM tools, libraries and standards
The Parliament of Montenegro
Web Developer – April 2011 – Present
- Collaborate with 25+ team members (IT, HR, PR, etc.) and 15 departments (legislative, international cooperation, ICT, etc.), develop and maintain applications that are used by 8k+ people on a daily basis
- Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture, consolidate technology platforms and create plans for each
- Develop online applications to meet the security and functionality standards, as well as developing and implementing a usability testing process to insure that new applications meet Parliament’s requirements
The Electoral Commission of Montenegro
Web Developer – September 2016 – March 2017 / February 2018 – May 2018
- Develop online applications for Parliamentary and Presidential elections to meet the security and functionality standards so it supports 1200+ users updating electoral data and 400k+ visitors
- Develop and update online application for verification of support signatures to the presidential candidates and political parties that would support 500k+ users
Software Engineer – January 2012 – June 2012
- Troubleshoot, fix and test SugarCRM bugs and achieve goals set forth by the Engineering Managers
- Comply with SugarCRM test, development and quality standards
- Use SCRUM for agile development and participate in team-led solutions
CMS: WordPress, Joomla
Other knowledge: MySQL, Web Host Setup, Apache, SSH, Git, HTML, CSS, SASS, Bulma, Tailwind
Software: PHPStorm, Sequel Pro, Postman, Slack, Jira, Adobe Photoshop, Capture One
2005 – 2008 – University of Montenegro, Faculty of Natural Sciences – Computer Science (courses: 28/36)
2001 – 2005 – High School for Electronics and Electrical Engineering – Electronics
English – Professional working proficiency
Italian – Limited working proficiency
Montenegrin – Native or bilingual proficiency
Dedicated Photographer who exhibits a true love for the craft, art and science of the photography process.
A Yogi, an adventurous spirit, open-minded and athletic by nature.
Kendo 1st Dan rank holder, member of Montenegrin Kendo Federation.
Loves long distance cycling, snowboarding, longboarding and freediving.